Aluminum Handle Squeegee
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Meters|
|Transport Package:||Carton Case with Plastic Membrance|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 6063-T5 aluminum meterials
- Surface Treatment: Oxidization Process or Sandblasted
- Squeegee Change: Easy and Convenient
- Specification: ISO9001, SGS
- HS Code: 73269090
- Used for: Ink Scraping
- Aluminum Material: 6063 T5
- Trademark: SHUOXING, SOSIN
- Origin: Shanghai, China
1. Hand Squeegees
2. Easy to handle
3. Precision Extruded Aluminum
4. Screws keep tight
1. Precision Extruded Aluminum Screen Printing Squeegee, light weight yet built to last a lifetime. Ridges inside the squeegee opening help grip the rubber firmly with even pressure without piercing the blade or distorting it.
2. Squeegee is held perfectly straight and flat. The squeegee is pre-drilled and screwed every three
3. To replace the rubber, simply loosen the screws and insert replacement rubber.
4. Three layer for different size squeegee rubber
5. Aluminum Squeegee Handle design good shape for comfortable utilization, positive grip on the blade. It is made of 6063-T5 aluminum meterials.
Oxidization process or sandblasted.
Length: 5 ~ 100cm
Special meter is made to order!
Aluminum handle with squeegee:
Choosing the right durometer:
60 durometer squeegees are the softest available, and are used for more delicate printing. A softer blade flexes more than a hard blade, and works best with thinner inks. 60 durometer squeegees also are great for high density printing since they allow a larger amount of ink to roll through the stencil.
70 durometer squeegees are a medium hardness, an are the most commonly used. A 70 durometer squeegee blad works well with amost any screen printing application, and is a great starter option for the beginning screen printer.
80 durometer squeegees are very stiff and are great for more intricate print jobs. 80 durometer screen printing squeegees are great for printing with thicker screen printing inks such as whites and other opaque plastisols.
90 durometer squeegees are the stiffest available and are commonly used for four color process screen printing.
Fimor aqueegee is adjustable. High quality squeegees with alumnum handle, so this becomes with the perfect combination.